"Basler, where did you get that knife from?" -- Tana
You deal in concealment, stealth, and subterfuge. Your tools are things people don't want known, or weren't expecting.
You could use hidden weapons, court gossip, cloak-and-dagger skulduggery, or the secrets of the heart.
- Acquire something from someone else without their knowledge
- Reveal something you've been concealing
- Avoid detection or culpability
Flip to get a hit.
"You don't wanna know" -- Basler
The problem with secrets is keeping track of who knows what. The value of a secret is lost once it's revealed. And some secrets weigh on the conscience.
- Endure distrust from those around you
- Reveal the wrong thing to the wrong person
- Give yourself away at an inopportune moment
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.