"My eye watches the target. My hand lets go the bowstring. I do nothing." -- Woody
You do things without thinking. Your heart, your conscience, a divine command, or something guides your actions.
Instinct lets you act when everything says to hesitate, or when uncertainty overwhelms you, or when speed counts more than reason.
- Take decisive action in the moment
- Get an immediate read on a person or situation
- Exploit a momentary opportunity
Flip to get a hit.
"So, he was a king's guard in disguise. He looked like a bad guy!" -- Woody
Only fools rush in, and this time, you were the fool.
- Interrupt a plan mid-execution
- Misjudge someone's intentions or actions
- Screw something up by impulsively acting
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.