"Welcome to the Labri Market! You can find anything here." -- Basler
You grew up among those who made their living through trade. This could be the busy markets of a city, an oceanic trade route, or the corridors of power in an embassy or castle. You understand that some people have wants or needs, that others can satisfy them, and the power that comes from mediating between the two.
You've learned to approach situations through canny negotiation.
- Make a deal or haggle over details
- Navigate a complex or ambiguous situation
- Gauge someone's wants or needs
Flip to get a hit.
"...For the right price." -- Basler
Not everything can be reduced to a simple transaction, but some people can't see any other way. It becomes easy to ignore pain and devalue life when money or power becomes a cocoon against existence.
- Compromise a principle or ideal for expedience
- Overcomplicate a plan or solution
- Value people as commodities rather than individuals with thoughts and feelings
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.