"I got this, leave me alone" -- Woody
For much of your life, you've been on your own. You might have been orphaned or abandoned or kidnapped. You might have run away from home, or home might no longer exist.
You've learned to approach situations through isolation.
- Shut out distractions
- Present a reassuring facade
- Keep moving even when hope is lost
Flip to get a hit.
"You've left yourself alone too long" -- Tana
Without experiencing what other people in your life can do, you may fear what you need most from them: an outlet. When you act distant, others will reciprocate.
- Accumulate emotional debt
- Keep your reservations unspoken
- Leave others behind to fend for themselves
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.