"Y'see, this gizmo here can automatically pick any lock in the kingdom!" -- Basler
You focus on science, technology, or artifice to get things done.
This could include familiar inventions like handguns or balloons, or magitek such as glowing crystal fire-rods, or products of magic such as alchemical potions.
You can use, repair, or replace your toolkit of inventions.
- Fight using advanced weapons or protective gear
- Overcome obstacles by deploying a gadget
- Gain surprise or advantage against those unfamiliar with your tech
Flip to get a hit.
"The gizmo broke and I gotta fix it. Well, at least I have my tools." -- Basler
Nothing works perfectly, especially new inventions that have seen more use than testing.
- The gadget has unexpected side effects or fails to work at a key moment
- A gadget malfunctions or breaks in interesting ways
- People distrust or avoid your strange science
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.