"The mind directs the body's power. I get it now." -- Basler
Through exercise, mindfulness, and practice, you've learned to use your own mind and body as a tool.
Training lets you fight, move, and act with grace, power, and precision. You can push your own abilities past normal limits, or unlock new ones.
- Use your body's abilities in place of weapons, armor, or equipment
- Focus inner strength to resist torment or temptation
- Gain an understanding of someone from how they move
Flip to get a hit.
"Well, I can't pick locks with my fingernails, can I?" -- Basler
Your discipline is demanding, and while your body is versatile and powerful, it can't compete with everything.
- Face a problem that requires tools after all
- Spend time honing yourself instead of accomplishing an important goal
- Reveal your abilities to someone you'd rather not see them
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.