"Nobody fights for people like us. So we fight for ourselves." -- Basler
You grew up among people who were neglected or rejected by a surrounding society. Your family or neighbors could have been criminals, migrants, members of a disliked minority or species, or anything else.
You've learned to approach situations via pride.
- Stand up for yourself and those like you
- Rally those who question themselves
- Obtain your needs through a social network
Flip to get a hit.
"When everyone hates you, it's hard not to hate them back." -- Basler
Sometimes, circumstances push people to a breaking point. Other times, doing the right thing becomes impossible, and you're left with doing the necessary thing.
- Lash out at threats to your ego
- Build yourself up in the eyes of the impressionable
- Run afoul of those in power
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.