"As a princess, I had power. As a ranger, I have freedom." -- Woody
Whether you were a scion of privilege, a child wandering the halls of an artisan's guild, or a free spirit roaming a mystic forest, you were accustomed to going where you wished and doing whatever seemed best.
You've learned to approach situations through force of will.
- Force an issue or break a deadlock through action
- Reject restrictions and break chains
- Drag others along your unique path
Flip to get a hit.
"Those who go their own way often find the path lonely." -- Emory
Rules aren't always made to be broken. You can offend others, or even hurt them or yourself when you go where you don't belong or do what you ought not do.
- Sabotage a subtle effort
- Trample on a cherished tradition
- Disappoint or frustrate a more cautious ally
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.