"The world is full of opportunities!" -- Basler
Characters who live by their wits take advantage of the things (and people) around them. They turn difficulty into opportunity, or find a new way to look at a situation.
Wits lets you find solutions within the problem you face, create plans, and know when to abandon those plans.
- Find a way to turn strength to or from weakness
- Devise a plan to deal with a problem
- Realize a useful truth about a situation
Flip to get a hit.
"When I said people were gullible, I didn't mean me too!" -- Basler
No battle plan survives contact with the enemy, but not all planners are humble enough to realize that. Getting by on the world can sometimes mean exploiting people, or seeming like you're doing so.
- Misjudge the strength of your position
- Overplay your hand
- Make someone else pay for your victory
Flip when a prompt is narrated by anyone.