"Ow! Watch who you carve up with that thing!" -- Basler
You've been bloodied, bruised, stunned, or otherwise physically harmed.
You can't exert yourself too much without making it worse. Enemies can target existing sites of injury as well.
Do you have access to healing magic and potions, or just bandages and first aid? Who treats your injuries?
- An enemy successfully attacked you
- An animal or monster mauled you
- You were in the path of something heavy and damaging
- You were in the middle of a natural disaster or large-scale magical attack
Flip to worsen the condition and get a hit. Discard by spending a scene attending to the condition.
"It's...just a scratch..." -- Emory
You've been seriously injured. You might pass out if you aren't helped soon. Every step is painful, and it's hard to concentrate.
You can't move very fast or fight effectively. Someone might also exploit your condition.
Where do you stay while recuperating? Under whose care? What special measures must be taken? Do you retain scars?
- You suffered significant blood loss
- You have broken or twisted limbs
- You were pierced by arrows, spears, or claws
- You reopened your wounds while fighting
Discard by spending downtime attending to the condition.